Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Free Band Concert!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Free Band Concert!

    I am the director of a new musical organization called the Winds of the Mountain Empire. This group is a wind ensemble (small concert band) which will rehearse annually during one summer weekend. The ensemble is made up of 39 local musicians.

    Winds of the Mountain Empire Concert
    Sunday July 16, 2006
    3:00 p.m.
    Mountain Empire Community College Goodloe Center
    Phillips-Taylor Hall
    FREE ADMISSION

    We will be performing works by W.A. Mozart, Jack Stamp, Derek Bourgeois, Gustav Holst, Eric Whitacre, Frank Ticheli, Clifton Williams, and David Holsinger.

    I hope to see you there!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    Not sure I'll be able to come. Chances are I'll be on my way home from South Dakota. Hope I can come though.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    I possibly may slip out on my lunch break and come by.
    I miss this stuff.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    Thanks, elp6n!

    I'd love to see you and all the other interested lpd forum folks in the audience. Start practicing and we'll have you on stage with us next year, elp6n!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member No_Glove's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    dont go watch this sucky band
    come watch us. i guarantee we would have yall rockin like no other
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    No need at all for that comment.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    Shucks I forgot all about it. How was it?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Free Band Concert!

    I went on my lunch hour. I left halfway through Second Suite in F.

    I wish I could have stayed - it was going really well.
    The arrangement of Star Spangled Banner was hands-down the best arrangement I've ever heard and it was performed extremely well.

    Rhonda Goins saw me as I was signing the guest book and she looked at me and said "Where have you been? you're on the wrong side" lol
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •